It is very important to choose the right mattress as a companion to make your movie night even more enjoyable and comfortable. Look for a mattress that is durable and comfortable to make your movie night more memorable. Although families prefer a king-size mattress, the best mattress for a couple would be a queen mattress.
- Regal: Latex + Ortho HR Foam Mattress with Bouncy Ergonomic Support ₹14,723.00 - ₹30,095.00
- Ortho CurvX: HR + Memory Foam Mattress With Curved Orthopaedic Foam ₹9,119.00 - ₹20,651.00
- Duos Versa: Reversible Foam Mattress with EGAPA FreshTech Filter ₹6,101.00 - ₹11,741.00
A luxurious mattress ensures firmness and comfort. It is guaranteed to make movie nights enjoyable. Many people believe a memory foam mattress to be the perfect mattress for them. Let’s talk about a few points that are paramount in making your movie night on your new mattress the most comfortable one.
- Anti-skid base: We all love lounging while watching a movie. Sometimes lying down, under the covers cuddled up while sometimes sitting up straight so we don’t miss a second! Throughout the movement, it’s important the mattress stays in place and doesn’t shift from the bed frame.
- Firmness degree: Optimal spine alignment while you relax and destress is imperative. A mattress that contours to your back and provides 360-degree support to the entire body is important so that no matter what position you watch your movie in, you get up pain-free and ache-free.
- Removable cover: Snacks and movies are a beloved combination and truly complete one another. But snacking means spilling! Crumbs, sauces, colas, etc. It’s important to make sure that the mattress you purchase has a removable cover, easy to wash and clean; so next time you get the gang together for a movie night, it is all fresh and clean!
- Breathable: A movie is typically 3 hours, and if you are up for a movie marathon you’ve got a good couple of hours of sitting and lying in bed. Sweating is a common problem when it comes to long hours of staying stationary in one place. A breathable mattress i.e., a mattress that allows air to pass through and prevents the formation of heat pockets is your best friend. These mattresses typically remain temperature neutral and prevent sweating.
- Antibacterial & Hypoallergenic: Mattresses that are made of memory foam, latex, and bamboo fabric are typically resistant to dust, mites, bed bugs, and pollen. If you have kids specifically it is important to choose a mattress that is hypoallergenic to prevent the build-up of allergies, sneezing, and coughs.
If you don’t already own a good mattress, it is time to look for a mattress that suits all your needs. A good quality mattress will help you rest better and form a shape to give your shoulders, neck, and back optimum support.
While watching movies on a bed, your position is important so that you don’t get sore by the end of the movie. It is important to give your neck good support because, with all the odd positions you get into, the neck does get affected the most. We end up laying down on our side, back, and even stomach. Sometimes, while watching a movie we get so lost in the story, we forget to adjust our body position now and again. Be sure to adjust yourself so that you don’t end up with a crick in your neck. This is where your mattress plays a key role. The genre of the movie usually decides our seating or lying down position most of the time.
Funny movies usually have you lying down on your back, side, or stomach in a very relaxed position. These movies usually have us writhing with laughter and keeping good posture is quite difficult. A medium-firm mattress will have you well supported no matter the position to ensure you sink in just enough so that your body has optimum support for the neck, shoulders, and back.
Scary movies usually have us in a fetal position due to the gripping storylines and sudden surprises on screen. Be sure to have a mattress with good cushioning to keep you comfortable and cozy if you get a sudden fright. The body also tends to get warm and maybe even sweat a lot due to the increased blood pressure rate we experience during scary movies so; you might want to consider a mattress that breathes well or even has cool gel technology. Some advanced mattresses also come with temperature control for different sides so that you and your partner can have the preferred temperature set for your side of the bed.
Every movie night is incomplete without snacks and drinks. This can be disastrous if you end up spilling something on your bed. Good mattresses usually come with stain-resistant technology, and some are even water-resistant. No one likes a soggy or stained bed so make sure that when you are looking for a new mattress you consider this point. Sometimes, we’re so engrossed in the movie that we don’t realize that a little sauce or water has spilled and it is only after the movie is done, we realize what has happened. These new water-resistant or stain-resistant mattresses are designed so well that with the use of simple cloth, we can eliminate the small drops of sauce or water spilled on the bed. This might also help if you have little ones that are around watching the movie and manage to wet the bed on occasion due to the scariness of the movie.
One can say that a mattress is like a companion and that’s because if you look at it, we spend a lot of our time in our bed. An average person spends 33% of their time in bed so it is safe to say that a mattress will be one of the most important investments in life.
So where do you find a mattress that supports your body, improves wellness, and is also an epitome of convenience? Livpure is your one-stop shop. A haven for online mattress shopping with multiple options to choose from. An eco-conscious range of mattresses that come with
- Removable and machine-washable covers made of Oeko-Tex-certified fabric
- 5D SleepTech for improved pressure relief
- Aerospace Technology, breathable foams; to maintain temperature neutrality
With a range dedicated towards mattresses that are not just comfortable but also designed keeping holistic in mind, these mattresses are fuelled by technology, backed by science, and curated hand in hand with nature.