“Sound sleep is the key to a sound body and soul.” This is a well-established fact proven time and again by the statistics provided by organizations like the Centre for Disease Control and Prevention. Now, the most obvious and essential component of good sleep is a mattress.
A mattress is the one thing that has a direct impact on your body while you are sleeping. The basic requisite for anybody looking for a mattress is that it should be a mattress for back support and with adequate firmness.
On average, a normal human being spends about 7-8 hrs on their mattress out of 24 hrs in a day. Thus, here is how a mattress affects your body-
- Regal: Latex + Ortho HR Foam Mattress with Bouncy Ergonomic Support ₹14,723.00 - ₹30,095.00
- Ortho CurvX: HR + Memory Foam Mattress With Curved Orthopaedic Foam ₹9,119.00 - ₹20,651.00
- Duos Versa: Reversible Foam Mattress with EGAPA FreshTech Filter ₹6,101.00 - ₹11,741.00
- Lumbar: HR Foam Mattress With 3D Sleeptech™ ₹5,623.00 - ₹9,467.00
- Multi-Purpose Mattress for Bed or Floor ₹3,316.00 - ₹10,598.00
- Jeeva : Natural Latex Mattress ₹13,836.00 - ₹47,095.00
1. Back pain and concentration power: A mattress that is old or not suited for your body might lead to immense back pain and body ache. Back pain has multiple effects on the human body. It not just significantly reduces the quality of your sleep but as well the back pain can further increase if you tend to sleep on the wrong mattress and this cycle continues as increased back pain will further deteriorate your sleep quality.
Our ability to concentrate is highly affected by lack of sleep. Furthermore, lack of sleep can make you look gloomy and depressed. An increase in workplace and traffic accidents is also one of the outcomes of this lack of sleep. Thus, it is extremely essential to find the perfect mattress for a good night’s sleep. Certain mattresses aim at reducing body pain. Generally, medium-firm mattresses are the best ones for back pain relief compared to firm or soft mattresses.
2. Stress: Issues at work or with your health are few among the numerous factors that can contribute to stress, however, a study revealed that a wrong mattress can also do so. The amount of cortisol in your body is directly related to your level of stress which can be increased by the irritation linked to a lack of sleep and the back discomfort you get from sleeping on an incorrect mattress.
3. Sleeping position: Mattresses are used for a variety of body types and positions. Many people have sleeping patterns wherein they alternate between sleeping on their sides and their backs. There is an unequal proportional distribution of weight amongst the human body itself. Thus, one needs an orthopedically responsive and sensitive mattress that is comfortable for you regardless of where you lay on the mattress or how or in whatever position you sleep. A uniform distribution of your body weight and support and the feeling of cushioning for sound sleep is a must. Hence, a good pure foam mattress, particularly those composed of memory foam, is an ideal choice in this case.
4. Other health problems: Issues like obesity, heart diseases, snoring, triggered allergies, weakening of the immune system, and so on are some side effects that are directly or indirectly caused by an old or a wrong mattress.
Now we know how deeply mattresses affect the human body. Thus, you must have the perfect mattress that suits you and for that, you should know about the various types of mattresses available:
5. Innerspring mattress: Comprising steel coils, these mattresses are one of the most affordable ones available, however, there are quite a few cons to innerspring. The biggest con is the durability of these mattresses, as they tend to wear out very quickly. Another issue is the noise that is produced by these innerspring mattresses as it leads to disruption in sleep, especially for light sleepers. Also, the slightest movement can be easily felt in this. Thus, hot sleepers who require firm support or combination sleepers who constantly change position while sleeping will receive support from these mattresses and are the ideal consumers for this.
6. Memory foam mattress: Memory foam is primarily used because it gives the feel of being cuddled. This sort of cushioning assumes your body’s shape when you lay weight on it and after you remove the weight, it slowly bounces back into its original shape. Memory foam is suitable for side sleepers and individuals who desire additional softness due to the additional cushioning and support it provides and thereby aids those who have conditions of aches and pains in different body parts. It is the ideal mattress for back support.
Although a memory foam mattress is the best mattress for back pain, certain things restrict buyers from purchasing these mattresses. The predominant factor here is the cost of these mattresses. The price of mattresses in this category is usually exorbitantly high. However, certain companies like Livpure mattress do provide the best memory foam mattress at lower costs. This company further provides two variants to its customers for them to choose from according to their requirements- the orthoX mattress as well as the regal mattress.
OrthoX, as the name suggests, is an orthopedic mattress or ortho mattress built of a supportive layer of high resilience foam and a layer of cooling gel memory foam which enables people with body aches to get a sound and pain-relieved sleep. On the other hand, latex foam, supporting HR foam layer, and cooling gel memory foam are combined to form the regal memory foam mattress which gives a luxuriously comfortable feel.
7. Hybrid mattress: A combination of both memory foam and innerspring mattresses results in hybrid mattresses. These mattresses are versatile and fulfill the majority of the conditions of an ideal mattress. They’re in high demand as these mattresses have something for all types of people. The heavy price tag that this type of mattress carries with itself is one of its biggest drawbacks.
Thus, a mattress must be chosen wisely as it can have a detrimental impact on you. A memory foam mattress is usually the best mattress for back support and the best mattress for back pain. An orthopedic mattress or ortho mattress can also be considered the best mattress, especially for those who have orthopedic health concerns. In a nutshell, a consumer while buying a mattress online or from stores must keep in mind their health conditions, size requirements like whether they need a queen mattress or single mattress, and several other factors along with the price of the mattress.
Now that you know the different types of mattresses that can offer the support your body needs, it is time to look for the right brand. At Livpure, we sell affordable and high-quality mattresses that will offer you the comfort and the support your body needs. You can check out the website to know about the mattresses we sell.